Enable Funding OfficerJob Ref: SMF
Type: Full time, permanent
Location: Clutton, Cheshire
Salary: £22,000-25,000 (plus substantial benefits)
Charity Careers North West are delighted to be supporting The Steve Morgan Foundation with a rare opportunity to undertake a truly personally fulfilling role.
The Steve Morgan Foundation is one of the country’s largest private charitable trust funds. Our Enable Fund provides specialist equipment to people of all ages with a disability in our remit area.
As Enable Funding Officer you will report to the Head of the Foundation and be responsible for:
- dealing with enquiries and evaluating individual applications
- validating applications and checking financial information meet funding approval criteria
- provide written summary of each application for trustee sign off
- liaison with equipment suppliers, including price negotiation and delivery of equipment
- maintaining records in accordance with data protection legislation
- reporting at trustee meetings
- presentations to professionals, carers and potential beneficiary groups across the Foundation’s remit area (own car essential).
The role requires extensive telephone and email liaison. To be successful you will possess meticulous attention for detail, outstanding organisation, and excellent administrative and IT skills. Of equal importance is experience in a similarly demanding administration role, a robust yet compassionate and personable character is essential.
A letter of application stating what you can bring to the job, together with full CV should be sent to: Jane Harris, Director of Regional Funding, Steve Morgan Foundation, PO Box 3517, Chester CH1 9ET. Email: [email protected]