Funding AdvisorJob Ref: Funding Advisor
Type: Full Time
Salary: £25,500 - £27,000
Closing Date: ROLE NOW CLOSED - CONTACT US TO BE NOTIFIED OF SIMILAR VACANCIES
“As a not-for-profit organisation you never have to face challenges alone.”
This is the promise LCVS makes to voluntary and community organisations across Merseyside.
For over a century, LCVS has been working to improve the well-being of individuals and communities in Merseyside through supporting and encouraging charitable giving and voluntary action and by bringing people, organisations and resources together.
In recent years, LCVS has supported thousands of organisations to develop successful funding applications worth millions of pounds. They help with writing funding applications and offer guidance to address any problems or barriers to progress.
How would you like to be part of LCVS and support voluntary, community and faith organisations secure funds to continue and develop their important work?
Main Purpose of the role:
• As Funding Advisor you will assist voluntary and community organisations with the research, presentation and processing of funding applications.
• You will organise and provide training and workshops for organisations helping them to identify appropriate funders for their strategies, projects and appeals.
• You will provide assistance to organisations to help them identify gaps/weaknesses in funding submissions.
Who we are looking for:
• You’ll have experience of working with both funders and organisations in preparing applications and bids.
• Have a good understanding of the charity sector and the ability to provide organisations with accurate and sound information.
• Confident public speaking - comfortable with delivering workshops and training sessions.
• An individual who can build and maintain relationships at all levels.
How to apply:
Email us today at [email protected] or give us a call on 0151 709 3214 to request a candidate pack and job description.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 7th June, 2017. Interviews to be held on Wednesday 14th June, 2017.